Scout Survey 2022
Every year, we survey young people and parents/carers to understand:
• how young people feel about Scouts and what they gain from Scouts
• how supported adult volunteers feel and where we can offer more support
• why young people join and leave Scouts
• how parents/carers feel about Scouts
After two eventful years, your views matter more than ever. They’ll make a real difference to how we deliver Scouts and help us to improve the impact we have on your children and those to come.
As a parent/carer of a young person who has been involved in Scouts in the last 12 months (even if they have now left), we would really appreciate it if you could complete this survey.
The survey is available here: scouts.org.uk/scoutsurvey2022
This survey will take between 15 and 30 minutes, and so we recommend using a larger device (such as a laptop, PC or tablet) rather than a phone. If you have more than one child in Scouts, please only fill in this survey in relation to the child that has been in Scouts the longest. If your child left Scouts in the last 12 months, we would still like to hear from you.
Share this survey with your child/children in Scouts or Explorers
We would also like your child/children to complete the survey, even if they left Scouts in the last 12 months.
• If they are under 13, then they will only be asked five simple questions and will not be asked for any contact or personal information. You may want to help or supervise them when answering but please allow them to answer honestly, giving their own opinion.
• If they are 13 and over, then we ask them more detailed questions, information about their background, and permission to contact them again and anonymously link their answers to things Scouts can have an impact on, like education.
Please note: We will never share their answers in a way that allows them to be identified. Any results will be the average of lots of young people and any matching of information to other records will be done anonymously, with the any link to them as an individual broken before we look at the results.
Your chance to win!
As a thank you for filling in the survey, everyone who takes part will be entered into a draw for £500 to spend at Scout Store or Scout Adventures.
Daniel Wood (Beaver Scout Leader) - on Wed 06 Apr 2022, 16:47| |