What we do
Our Scout Troop consists of small units of six to eight Scouts called a Patrol, usually led by a Patrol Leader. Outdoor activities feature prominently, with the highlight being camping. Throughout the year, Scouts learn various skills, such as map reading, camp cooking and first aid in preparation for camp. Rock climbing, potholing, gliding, photography and international experiences are just some of the things they get up to.
When we meet
|Family Camp 2021||Fri 02 Jul 2021||Fox Coverts Scout Camp|
|Mega Moot 2022||Fri 29 Apr 2022||Walesby Forest Scout Camp|
|25th World Scout Jamboree||Tue 01 Aug 2023||South Korea|
There are no files to download.
- 2021-03-28 | Getting Back Together Safely
- 2021-03-13 | Go Outdoors Discount
- 2021-02-01 | Water Weekend Camp
- 2021-01-02 | Back together safely
- 2020-12-05 | Chief Scout’s Award